To get the best from your Folli Follie jewellery we recommend the following:
• Avoid contact with perfume, make-up and
household cleaning product. Contact with
these may cause your jewellery to tarnish and discolour. When getting dressed, your jewellery should
always be the last to item to be put on and first to be taken off.
• Avoid getting your jewellery wet, take rings off before washing your hands and never wear jewellery when swimming or in the shower. If your jewellery does get wet, dry carefully with a soft microfibre cloth, away from direct heat.
• All our jewellery can be polished with a microfibre cloth.
• Our sterling silver jewellery can be polished with a silver cleaning cloth to maintain its shine. As gold plating will wear we recommend only cleaning with a soft microfibre cloth.
• Do not use a jewellery dip to clean your jewellery.
• Store your jewellery in its original packaging, or in a soft pouch to avoid scratches.
• Avoid hard contacts, for example knocking against hard objects, which can cause scratches, and damage stones. Your jewellery is precious so don’t wear when doing sports or anything extreme.
Folli Follie watches contain precision electronic components and to maintain your watch we recommend the following:
• The majority of Folli Follie watches have a 3
ATM water resistance which means they are resistant to light splashing and light
rainfall but should not be worn in a shower or swimming. Never operate any of the button functions or
crown when wet. If water or condensation
appears in the watch face, we recommend to get watch checked immediately as
water can corrode the electronic parts inside the case.
• Avoid leaving your watch in any extremes of temperature for long periods of time. Extreme heat or cold can cause your watch movement to malfunction and shorten the life of your battery.
• Always remove your watch from your wrist before changing the time, to avoid putting pressure on the watch movement.
• Your watch is designed to withstand impact under normal use. Avoid extreme shock or impact.
• Avoid contact with perfume, make-up and household cleaning products. These may cause discolouration.
• Avoid strong electric fields or static electricity, which can damage the movement.
• Your watch can be cleaned with a soft microfibre cloth. If needed wipe with a damp cloth, avoiding the area around the crown, and dry carefully afterward. • Bracelet straps can be cleaned using a soft brush and warm water with a mild detergent, however the watch case must not be submerged. Dry carefully away from direct heat.
• We recommend having your watch checked every year.
Handbags and Accessories
• Bags and purses can be cleaned with a dry or
slightly damp soft light coloured microfibre cloth.
• If your handbag gets wet, pat dry with a soft lint free cloth and dry away from direct heat.
• Do not use any rough, abrasive materials or solvents to clean your bag.
Folli Follie sunglasses comply and conform with the safety requirements issued by European Directive 89/686/EEC and subsequent revisions and conform with the following standards: EN1836:2005 & ANSI Z80.3.2001.
• We recommend storing Folli Follie sunglasses in
their own case between wearing.
• Never place sunglasses with lenses down to avoid scratching, and damaging the functionality of these sunglasses.
• Glasses can be cleaned using lukewarm running water and a mild detergent. Dry glasses with a soft clean cloth. Avoid cleaning with solvents, such as alcohol or acetone, or aggressive cleaning detergents, which can damage the glasses.